Being close to the target

Ram and Sam were working for the same company. Sam was very unhappy with the way his team was working. Sam had detailed comments on how the team should really work and reach the targets. After listening for an hour, Ram said, “Relax, Sam. Being close to the target is not the same as reaching the target.”

Advertisements

10 thoughts on “Being close to the target

  1. Venky Krishnamoorthy says:

    Ganga : Good to read your post again.

    Venky

  2. PM Hut says:

    I guess it all comes down to the 90% done concept, and the remaining 10% that takes 90% of your time…

  3. HLiza says:

    Hi Ganga, sorry for not connecting for so long. I’m still far from my target here!

  4. Rosemary says:

    Hi Ganga! It’s so good to hear you are getting back to blogging. I like what PM Hut said. lol. So true. Take care.

  5. Shini says:

    Ah, that fated journey to reach your target is not as much fun, than reaching the target! At the end of it all, that’s what matters I guess!

  6. sophie says:

    hey nice one Ganga
    the end is not really the end!

  7. Manish says:

    Nice to see your post after a long break…

    Close to target term is always fuzzy..

  8. Het says:

    Good to see you back Ganga ! Me too want to start blogging on regular basis now.

    This was good come-back post.

  9. Kapil says:

    For a blog post after such a long while I expected something more meaty.

    Welcome back dude.. and hope to see more of you writing.

  10. Shankari says:

    Hi!

    You are TAGGED 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: